Defender carpet set

My wife hates the 90 so in order to appease her I'm looking for some carpet to make it a bit softer and quieter it down a bit

What I've seen so far is either stupid expensive or looks rubbish

Exmoor trim do a set that looks ok but pricey, any recommendations for something as good for 1/2 the money lol

This looks ok but out of stock, I'm looking for a complete set, seat box, tunnel, floor etc

https://www.connectstores.com/lr/sp_2469.html

I'd go with laminate flooring with a good quality under lay for sound proofing, and the laminate floor will be easy to clean :D

Sorry Wack61 but this is never going to stay serious.

Should I go with oak or beech, I wouldn't want anything that would clash with the seats

mutz, they out of stock. :(

try here :ph34r:

I think I'll go for this instead

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Monster-Gobstopper-250g-Huge-Giant-Tennis-Ball-Size-Fruit-Flavour-Gob-Stopper-/110765209856?pt=UK_Sweets_Chocolate&hash=item19ca1ef900#ht_1203wt_786

That acoustic matting looks perfect, the problem could be the website is 10 years old and still under construction

Plus there aren't any prices as far as I can see but it's worth a phone call

Thanks

• 1 year later...
Ahhh, rethink me thinks. May just be the kit from noisekiller then a set of rubber mats on top.

I got a 10m x 1m x 3mm roll of rubber checker plate from a place in Birmingham last year (changed computers since then so sadly don't have a link) Did all the interior of 110 Station Wagon with it. Makes one hell of a difference, from memory I think it cost circa £70 delivered. Where it needed stuck down, use a good impact adhesive.