You'll never believe this!

Les Henson

There's yet another kewel forum to delight you all.

Specifically for video's (no not that type! :angry: )

Radically named the 'Video shack' - you can post embarrassing video's of other people making complete numpty's of themselves, getting stuck, rolling their motor when making some embarassingly easy manouvre (sp), or just being a bit mental.

There are strict rules for posting video's though, and for very good reasons. Whoever posts a link will have to make it plain that the contents are on private land/location because a Library of off-roading stuff is fodder for the anti's. Any dispute as to location, right to post, etc will result in immediate (but maybe temporary) removal of the link. The video shack can be a lot of fun, but it has to be strictly moderated for obvious reasons. The poster of the link must also supply a description of the contents of the link, and that's all.

The forum is under a one month trial as from today. The rules for it will be reviewed after that time, and there may be changes made.

Les.

Guest diesel_jim

Les, how large are the files that can be hosted? i've got a few of LR's around the world, that military one and a decent pinzgour one too, although they're big, 40 or 50mb.

and that one of the red 90 going up the dam.

Guest diesel_jim

It shows all military LR's around the world, it's got Arab's in SAS type 110's and winterised stuff. Basically a montage of all clips together.

I'll mail it to you tonight if you want? (you on BB?) and you can have a gander.

One thing that needs to be mentioned is that we would like to see a mention in the post of how big each clip is so people who can't download it don't waste time trying. I sort of have broadband but it is capped too low to be regularly downloading 40-50mb for example :(

Les, how large are the files that can be hosted? i've got a few of LR's around the world, that military one and a decent pinzgour one too, although they're big, 40 or 50mb.

and that one of the red 90 going up the dam.

Jim, if you'd like me to have a go at making it smaller then e-mail it to me too.