more 4x4 bad publicity

19MART82

"more 4x4 bad publicity"

I can't see it being that at all, well if the papers don't twist the facts. It wasn't the vehicle that decided to have a joy ride in a private field with livestock and use them for target practice. It was the idiot or a bouquet of idiots that did this pathetic act. I hope that the missing piece of the bumper will lead the police to the idiot and they nail him to the wall for a proper stoning.

"more 4x4 bad publicity"

I can't see it being that at all, well if the papers don't twist the facts. It wasn't the vehicle that decided to have a joy ride in a private field with livestock and use them for target practice. It was the idiot or a bouquet of idiots that did this pathetic act. I hope that the missing piece of the bumper will lead the police to the idiot and they nail him to the wall for a proper stoning.

i totally agree mate and so will the majority,you know what the anti's are like though any excuse to have a pop at 4x4 owners,no doubt this newspaper article/story will end up in one of the "ban 4x4's on greenlanes" programs,really hope the culprit gets caught though and hope the british justice system doesnt let us down because theres no excuse for the crime thats been commited,its just bad luck a 4x4 was involved

Thats disgusting, Whoever this is that's done that needs to hand themselves in before karma takes place and someone does something very nasty to them!

No bloody respect in society as a whole is there!!

The law will only let them go with a few hour Community service IF they catch them,

If they had been my sheep and I found out who they were they wouldn't be able to do it again

Its about time we brought back capital/corporal punishment for these sort of crimes an eye for an eye.

ie 15 sheep = 1 human, hang the b*****d, what use is this person to society :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

The law will only let them go with a few hour Community service IF they catch them,

If they had been my sheep and I found out who they were they wouldn't be able to do it again

Its about time we brought back capital/corporal punishment for these sort of crimes an eye for an eye.

ie 15 sheep = 1 human, hang the b*****d, what use is this person to society :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

Hangings too good for them

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...