2 day Endure style event

mudmonsters

Testing the water. Seems like the king of the valleys style of event has some major interest. So with this i would look to run a smaller scale event a bit closer to home, as we dont have the space that walters area has. I know it has been tried before, and some times has not had the following, I world run it Mud Monsters style, This would be a well organized and well laid out event, (just like every thing else we do). We will have fast field sections, fast wood sections, River runs and Bog runs. Would look at having special stages and some team building as well. Would look to race the the circuit one way on the first day and the other way round for the second. It would include winching and technical, speed and endurance. Camping and Beer. It would have the room to over take and be wide enough that if one truck is blocking one route another option is available. Also may be some kind of class structure as well.

Have been speaking to a few of the big event followers ( Croatia & Transylvanian Trophy) Who would like some thing closer to home for fun and testing.

At this stage i would like to gage interest and look to find some sponsors as well. Alot of you know us at mud monsters now, and know how much effort and work we put into each event to make it first class.

Feel free to post up what you want and any ideas, Event will be Sussex in the summer, if numbers are good there will be a hog roast included as well.

Yours Mark

Mud Monsters

you must have been reading my mind the last few weeks.... me and my driver were talking about croatia next year and we were wondering why and weather there would be anything closer to home that we could do as a warm up to see if we were up for it. keep me posted! landyman@eircom.net

At this point just seeing if we can tick all the boxes.. At mud monsters we do have high standards, and i would want this event to be as good as every thing else we do.. in order to work, as with all events it is about numbers, so lets see how we go. so far looking good tho.

mark mud monsters

We so far we have had good feed back, There is the odd one out there that may have the arse with us doing this event, but that may only be down to jealousy. I think the hard choice from here is how to run it, and may be to go down the msa route.. not sure what every one thinks about that. Im sure there are up and downs, but as long as it is a good fun safe event i think that is all that matters, Any one that knows mud monsters, knows we work hard to make sure you enjoy the event, and so far we have a pretty good track record. Any way we are still open to your opinions and looking for sponsor ship to make those top 3 podium places worth standing on. Any way merry christmas all.

Mark @ Mud Monsters