ZF4HP22 Gearbox component part numbers

Boydie

Would you have the VALVE SPRING DATA and RESTRICTOR WASHER SIZES for the Valve Body Assembly for the Defender/Discovery 300TDi version of the ZF4HP22 gearbox?

I've aquired a very detailed service manual for the ZF4HP22 issued by Volvo and while ZF )Service) Australia have confirmed that its accurate as far as assembly and dissassembly methods, listing the special tools required etc. the above details listed in the manual are for the 740/760 series of Volvo cars.

While I suspect several of the these Valve Body Components will be common to the 300TDi version of gearbox I really need to know so that I can pre-order such things as springs, nylon balls and the restrictor washers so that I can fully overhaul my gearbox.

This request is also entered in the Discovery Forum.

Thanks Western for this thread but the part numbers I need are the springs, check balls and the restriction washers in the Valve Block, the parts manual you show gives the valve block as a complete item whereas I'll be pulling it apart & rebuilding it, hopefully with either fault free originals or replacement parts.

The other thing I'm looking for is a source to obtail the special tools required (and listed in the ZF Manual) to dismantle and reassemble the gearbox