seven sisters

little nay

Just to bump it to the top and say that the deadline for entry forms landing on Joe's doormat is NEXT WEDNESDAY (20th).

Everyone who has sent off a form will be getting a "welcome pack" with info & directions & stuff next week, Nay is looking forward to the "lick'n'stick" session at Dan's :blink: I think she might be disappointed :lol:

i'm thinking of a mega challenge

keeping the series running all weekend :)

also how to fit the "noise" of the lockers activating

Les you do make me laugh mate... you should become a standup comedian, scrub that.. maybe a sit down one after all those donutes/pies.. :P:D

you should call tango for backup, just incase its all too much figureing out how lost you are..

I've been there several times and know my way around(in the daylight..Pigster :lol: )...could help marshall if required ?(subject to work waiting for some shutdown dates :unsure: )

Just to bump it to the top and say that the deadline for entry forms landing on Joe's doormat is NEXT WEDNESDAY (20th).

Everyone who has sent off a form will be getting a "welcome pack" with info & directions & stuff next week, Nay is looking forward to the "lick'n'stick" session at Dan's :blink: I think she might be disappointed :lol:

Fridge, you forgot to mention that earlier would be better as I've got to process all the new members and I really don't want to be doing that on Thursday night :ph34r:

Oh, went shopping for the 110 this afternoon so just got to fit the bits then I'm good to go!

Fridge, you forgot to mention that earlier would be better as I've got to process all the new members and I really don't want to be doing that on Thursday night :ph34r:

Oh, went shopping for the 110 this afternoon so just got to fit the bits then I'm good to go!

Does anyone have a rough idea how many drivers there are going to be this weekend? Just curoius, did the event fill up?

Chris

Does anyone have a rough idea how many drivers there are going to be this weekend? Just curoius, did the event fill up?

Chris

Dan and I posted 39 'competitors' event info packs at the weekend, I think there's been a few more since then (info sent by e-mail)... with 16 odd vehicles marshalling that's probably over 60 vehicles - a good number for Shires first event at 7S I reckon. Once everyone (well, primarily the Marshalls!) knows the site better I think the next events could be HUGE B)

Guest diesel_jim

Looking at my maps (I'm off to Wales tomorrow... thursday, to do a spot of laning) around the area marked "seven sisters" there are lots of byways, all round the open cast mining area.(just off of the sarn helen)

Are these legal RoW's? do i have the right seven sisters? (Near Glyn-Neath,just North of the A465, in OS square SN 850 083)

cheers!

If you've not been before it takes a couple of visits to get to know your way around the site

I know! :blink: lol! I think this is my 4th time... and I still havn't got a clue! lol! :lol:

Last time we got lost and had to get back to the car park at the end of the day... we just started to 'panic', turned one corner and found ourselves on the road back to the car park! :rolleyes: We'd been standing round the corner for 10 minutes trying to figure out where we were :blink:

I can't wait, it's a great site and the more I think about it the more excited I get! :ph34r:

Oi oi Jen, what's this? Will Fred be at 7S B)

He is MOST cute! And cool and indeed groovy! :lol: B) Sold Scoob, so funds will either be used for America trip or George... brought a little mini, same colour as Kylie was, amazing amount of Landy parts and quite a nippy little vehicle :D

Would *love* to bring him to 7S and have ago around the WRC stage!! B) :D ...but Fred v's Landy probably wouldn't be a good combination :( (although he would probably go under Moglite/Petal :lol:;):D )

funds will either be used for America trip or George...

George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! George! :D

he would probably go under Moglite/Petal
Only one way to find out! ;)

40mph no problem! We had well into gale force wind and rain on Harris this summer and that was in the roof tent! :huh::lol:

I'd like to spend it on George, will probably buy the rear 1/2 chassis, but that'll be it until details are confirmed re: America :D

Beerybin fits under petal quite nicely:

When does Fred get a V8 then? :D

lol! I love Petal! B) Fred doesn't get a V8 ever :P I'm really enjoying the £200 insurance and £21 of fuel lasting a whole week! B) B) Scoob was £650 insurance and £46 a week, so at the moment I'm just taking it easy and increasing the America fund! (the 1978 Mini I want however could be a whole different story... ;):ph34r: ) ...is there a WBT(iny)SC? ;)