AWDC Scorpion Racing Trophy Round 5

najw

We heard some vicious rumours about cheating going on so decided that it wasn't worth smashing my truck up anymore when you've got no chance of beating a cheater.

I didn't think thats what this sport was about - its a shame that one person can upset such a good group of compeitors.

:D

I come with many tattoos - but no scorpion :D

:lol::lol:

How did you find that winch nick, curly's been onto me allready about getting mine done :lol::lol:

Keep going and beat him, funny how he was in punch 40 for hour half, and still got all the punch's <_<

What speed limit!!!! don't no if he's being sponsored by scrapion this year or not? but the one person who will want to win it more than anybody is Colin, with one of his motor's.

Edd had the same problems last year, everbody moaning about him and the way he drove, just what your getting now.

I wish i'd seen you on SS2, you can't have touched the ground often :lol::lol:

I'll miss seeing you and your motor mate, but will see you at other event's. :ph34r:

Nick,

Be sorry to see you go, I'd say stick at it, as Adrian says there was a lot of bitching (no pun intended :D ) last year,

Rise above it and enjoy it....winnings only part of it....or so Nick(my "driver" :lol::unsure: ) keeps telling me :P

Sorry to hear about your daughter.

Thanks to Neil, his wife and the marshals for a good events.

Thanks to all the drivers and co-drivers for making the events enjoyable - well except for Dave Herrington.

Due to Dave being a child about having to win, I feel that the upset he has caused over the past events does not warrant the aggravation given to Neil and his wife about me. I have decided not to continue with the challenge as Neil has enough to deal with at the moment without having to be a playground supervisor.

Good luck to everyone continuing - just remember not to beat Dave or you could face being constantly moaned about as I have.

Hope to see you all in another challenge as I enjoyed competing against you all.

I heard that if DH wins the championship they will have to build a bigger podium to fit him, his co-driver. his brother who drives the other "team" car and his brothers girlfriend who drives the 4x4 ground anchor.

Then again it could all just be a rumour.

Shame that people want to destry the efforts of people like NAJW.

FB

HelloNeil,

Sorry to here about your daughter puts no 1: into perspective, look after her see you in rochdale

i will post cost of drain that may give you a bit of a laugh

also cost of pigging and new crowns and pinions bearings

Hi Neil,

This may cheer you up, it didn't make me laugh

Tank drain due to incorrect fuel £412.93+vat £485.19 total :o

diffs pigged £150+vat each

new crownwheel and pinion £223+vat each

assembly £60+vat each

new bearings £20+vat each

total for 2 diffs pigged £906+vat1064.55 total

also locker crown wheel flange end had bend as well so

broken McNamara locker,not sure yet going to post back to scorpion racing for inspection will keep you

posted hope its under warranty as only been in 8 months 4 winch comps and 6 trials

so quite an expensive weekend not forgetting the £72 i put in in petrol :angry:

never mind these thing are sent to try us see you at round 6

Hi Neil

Sorry about your daughter. I was diagnosed with the same form of diabetes when I was 13 so over 15 years ago. It really is a pain when you first find out and the injections take some getting used to. However I have really just been able to get on with things. I have played rugby at England U21 level and now work for a large american merchant bank, so long long days.

I am out of the country at the mo but fell free to pm me if you want any details.

Rgds

John.

Hi Neil,

This may cheer you up, it didn't make me laugh

Tank drain due to incorrect fuel £412.93+vat £485.19 total :o

diffs pigged £150+vat each

new crownwheel and pinion £223+vat each

assembly £60+vat each

new bearings £20+vat each

total for 2 diffs pigged £906+vat1064.55 total

also locker crown wheel flange end had bend as well so

broken McNamara locker,not sure yet going to post back to scorpion racing for inspection will keep you

posted hope its under warranty as only been in 8 months 4 winch comps and 6 trials

so quite an expensive weekend not forgetting the £72 i put in in petrol :angry:

never mind these thing are sent to try us see you at round 6

Ouch, that must have really hurt - and all for... how long were you out for on Sunday?

Still, what else you gonna spend it on

B)