Whatever happened to....

BogMonster

She has been away causing trouble in Croatia. Got back last week after having a wonderful time.

Her pc is older than my granny and she is looking for one that has at least enough memory to hold msn 7.

Think she's running Win95 or something as antique.

I'll elbow her in the ribs asap.

Les :)

Cheers, was just thinking about members that were no longer around and wondering why :)

Mark Totty went and bought a Scoobydoo or something, he was another one that occurred to me.

Fiona didn't go on to Lebanon after she finished in Croatia by any chance, did she? :rolleyes:

Mark Totty went and bought a Scoobydoo or something, he was another one that occurred to me.

You are correct Mark did indeed get a Subaru (legacy I think) as soon as he got it we never heard hide nor hair from him since.

Like Mark I no longer own a LR but still like to lurk and chuck my two penneth in from time to time, this is on the strength of my intenended future LR ownership.................that is unless the Greenies get to me first and I get one of those nice shiny Prius jobbies.......luverly..... ;)

• 3 weeks later...

[sits up and blinks]

Blimey - I must have nodded off. Did I miss much? :unsure:

I had this really weird dream, giant martians that looked like Ray Mears took me away in their space ship, I had to perform strange acts involving rope knotting and whittling spatulas. I must eat less stilton...

[sits up and blinks]

I had this really weird dream, giant martians that looked like Ray Mears took me away in their space ship, I had to perform strange acts involving rope knotting and whittling spatulas. I must eat less stilton...

Hello Stranger, was wondering how you were getting on, hope the Disco is OK. :)

[sits up and blinks]

Fi, fancy a slug from my bottle?

Good to hear you are back down to earth!

John

now where IS that video clip
- Stephen - I am sure I do NOT know to which clip you are refering - not that there are lots, but.... :D

Ralph - the Disco is an iccle bit poorly, I still have to be brave and swap the rear arm bushes and bolts plus a hydrolic hose - [posh voice] I have block paving now you know![/posh voice]

Sorry not to see you at Billing/Malvern/Eastnor - maybe Sodworthy
Si - aren't Malvern and Eastnor the same? And while I wasn't there, I didn't lend you my sun cream and annoy you help you on the stand for an hour or so! :( I was in Croatia for Billing, hopefully I'll have some pics to post soon...

John - I never thought you'd offer again! ;)

Steve - yes definately! I love camping!

Rehab's feeling good, although it's gonna take weeks to read the backlog, and I'm earning the most I ever have being a TOSHA - Siggy you show off! (Traffic Officer Supervisor for Highways Agency) tm BishBosh

What date's Sodbury in Oct?

21st - thanks Chris - YES! I booked the day off - be warned I will be at Sodbury - Si, can I hang round your stall offering muffins again please? :rolleyes:

They employed me as a Supervisor, I get to be all responsible and boss 11 guys around. Strangely I love it!