PLEASE HELP 16th September 2006

pugwash

I wonder how dirty Matt and Fruity are at this moment. I wonder if Ralph's taken pics.... :D

Good luck chaps.

I got back a couple of hours ago. Good turn out there. Lots had been done by the time Jenny & I left. Looked like the brakes / suspension / dash & lights were all working. Lots of photos were taken and i'm sure they will appear.

Btw.. Jims Fish & Chips are some of the best around and made good lunch!!!

Taking my camera so pics of all the grease monkeys will appear here on Sunday evening :hysterical:

Got back home OK, Took these pics during the day between work spurts

I arrived at the scene then disappeared with Jim/Fruity & Transit to retrieve the poorly subject from it's hiding place down on the farm & got it loaded onto the trailer

IMG_1059.jpg

mean while Paul arrived just in time to help.

back at the scene of reserrection the 109 was subjected to a cold bath by Paul -in full got to do the laundry mode by pressure washer

IMG_1060.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

while the rest of the crew stood by for action :hysterical:

IMG_1061.jpg

this one was taken later in the day, with everyone doing something to bring the 109 nearer to running again

IMG_1063.jpg

Fruity tried hard to pinch a door lock but failed cos we spotted him :hysterical:

IMG_1064.jpg

Matt & Mark doing something with a very long copper snake & a few nipples :lol:

IMG_1065.jpg

while I tidied up the rear with nice new lights & ressurected the old reverse lights & later cleaned & refitted the dash tray/top rail.

IMG_1066.jpg

a very good day,nice weather & good friends we got a fair bit done, now it's closer to going back into use :i-m_so_happy: Thanks to all who turned out to help & to Mrs Jim & helpers for feeding/watering us all :i-m_so_happy:

thanks to all of you guys that helped on saturday- we got so much done, but i was amazed by how difficult some stuff actually was!

i have tried to ring all of you to say thank you personally, but if i haven't spoken to you then please know how much i valued your time!

i am just writing a list of all the things which are still to be done- so if any of you guys had strange non obvious things which still need doing then please let me know so i can add them to my list.

thanks again all- shoudl have some more piccies soon.

cheers

Jim