Wind

perv

Afternoon all can anyone help? If you change the air bag on a rangerover 94-95 front axle is there any re-setting to do?

The bag has been changed but the suspension will not lift and warning lights are flashing.

Any thoughts Cheers ASH

Ash,

I changed all of my air bags for good 'ol coil springs and had no resetting required whatsoever... :P

ahem Sorry - not helpful :(

I'm sure Geoff will be a long in a while but IIRC he had a few problems which required a visit to a man with a 'pooter after he changed bags on his.

Good luck,

Afternoon all can anyone help? If you change the air bag on a rangerover 94-95 front axle is there any re-setting to do?

The bag has been changed but the suspension will not lift and warning lights are flashing.

You don't need a reset in theory, but if the warning lights are flashing then something has gone wrong. You need a visit to a man with a Rovacom/Autologic/Testbook.

Drop me a PM if you're anywhere around Bracknell/Camberly.