The "Pass the Bucket" 4x4 For Sale on Ebay Thread

Hybrid_From_Hell

Seems a shame to have put what appears to be a lot of effort and money into a project and then to place it under a shadow of what appears to be a suspicious cloud. Of course it could be someones pride and joy that's been nicked and replated, although you'd think they could have got a plate a bit nearer the right age :P In fact it's unlikely to have been nicked if they have a photographic build log.

Also seems a shame that a 1959 vehicle was probably scrapped so that this could have it's ID.

There was a point in time when it could have legitimately gone from leafs to springs, however as Sean says it is pushing it a bit to think that it could legitimately morphed from a series 1 or 2 into a 90 station wagon.

I know we shouldn't assume it's dodgy but in this case I think you would get stopped at the first VOSA check point and lose the vehicle.

• 3 weeks later...

Seems a shame to have put what appears to be a lot of effort and money into a project and then to place it under a shadow of what appears to be a suspicious cloud. Of course it could be someones pride and joy that's been nicked and replated, although you'd think they could have got a plate a bit nearer the right age :P In fact it's unlikely to have been nicked if they have a photographic build log.

Also seems a shame that a 1959 vehicle was probably scrapped so that this could have it's ID.

There was a point in time when it could have legitimately gone from leafs to springs, however as Sean says it is pushing it a bit to think that it could legitimately morphed from a series 1 or 2 into a 90 station wagon.

I know we shouldn't assume it's dodgy but in this case I think you would get stopped at the first VOSA check point and lose the vehicle.

Currently legally insured as an 88, so where the 2 inches have gone I'm not sure,.

It's not a gyrocopter, it's a towed sonar target body mounted on a quadbike :lol: (check his 'other items')

These are my favouriteshttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Submarine-/320921702818?_trksid=p4340.m1374&_trkparms=algo%3DPI.WATCH%26its%3DC%252BS%26itu%3DUCC%26otn%3D15%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D9206472986482213587#ht_500wt_949 perhaps I could swap the body of my 90 for one of these sporty single seaters?

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: