The "Pass the Bucket" 4x4 For Sale on Ebay Thread

Hybrid_From_Hell

Well to be fair I'm surprised it took us this long to uncover a fellow forum member's abomination! :ph34r:

And by abomination I mean well executed engineering project. At least nothing about the Disco looks blatantly Dangerous, the roll cage isn't made of painted toilet roll tubes, is it?

Well to be fair I'm surprised it took us this long to uncover a fellow forum member's abomination! :ph34r:

And by abomination I mean well executed engineering project. At least nothing about the Disco looks blatantly Dangerous, the roll cage isn't made of painted toilet roll tubes, is it?

you dont think this monstrosity is mine do you? :wacko::o how cheeky! :P i just asked the seller for some more pictures for further humiliation for market research... :ph34r:

post-30771-0-96800800-1340058195_thumb.jpg

post-30771-0-49005100-1340058486_thumb.jpg

post-30771-0-94729900-1340058696_thumb.jpg

post-30771-0-75857300-1340058828_thumb.jpg

post-30771-0-56222000-1340059079_thumb.jpg

he said he's open to offers, i was going to reply back, i would take it a scrapyard free of charge. :hysterical:

Wow - slightly O/T as it's not made out of foam rubber and poster paint, or look like a spaceship, but it is on ebay and pretty noteworthy.

This chap has built a Defender 130 Ambulance that regularly returns 38mpg at 70mph.

He's not giving too much away, but it seems at least part of the secret lies in the special snorkel it has fitted, which actually increases airflow to the intercooler. It actually gets more economical the faster it goes.

Wow - slightly O/T as it's not made out of foam rubber and poster paint, or look like a spaceship, but it is on ebay and pretty noteworthy.

This chap has built a Defender 130 Ambulance that regularly returns 38mpg at 70mph.

He's not giving too much away, but it seems at least part of the secret lies in the special snorkel it has fitted, which actually increases airflow to the intercooler. It actually gets more economical the faster it goes.

oh really, wonder how that works then :lol: