The "Pass the Bucket" 4x4 For Sale on Ebay Thread

Hybrid_From_Hell

I've seen one of these little camo peugeots driving round my village with oil barrels in a roof rack. Everytime I see it I think how embarrassing it would be to take it to a garage for an MOT or new tyres. Some people have no shame.

• Like 1

There's one like that round our way, it is made as a charity collection pot, with various slots you can shove change into. They park it up and wait for people to be interested then realise it is for charity and shove some money in.

There is one button on the outside that sprays some washer jets at you, and a couple of others, plus one that I failed to spot the 'please do not press' label - it fired off the loudest air horn (think train) I have ever heard close up.

Echos nicely around Wells High Street :)

All good fun.

• 2 weeks later...

I particularly like the small touches such as the can of what I assume to be Ezi-start under the bonnet and the rope on the chairs that are used to tie the hostages down.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, lo-fi said:

Not my cup of tea, but it's quite something unique. Can't help but feel sorry for the guy that built it and never got to enjoy it. 

Yeah, shame. All that work -  this is why engineers need project managers I guess!  

Wonder how fast it would go...

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Daan said:

I do question why people put dynamat on the underside of a bonnet

Probably the same people who think closing your eyes makes the lights go out!