The "Pass the Bucket" 4x4 For Sale on Ebay Thread

Hybrid_From_Hell

Why would you do that to the bonnet...

"custom raised bonnet to aid air flow" - haha words can't express what I am thinking right now...

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Land-Rover-Defender-25yr-US-Exportable-300tdi-Galvanised-Chassis-LHD-/390526622067?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item5aed335973

Mav

:rofl: How on earth is that going to make any difference :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
While I realise it is not the most important part of the vehicle, shouldn't there be bolts attaching that front tow ball to the, erm, car?

It's OK, people have told me it's fine to weld cast to mild with a regular gasless MIG, so it must be!

Lovely truck, not!

How interesting, it's a bitza and nothing in particular either, really sh*t thing to build with good pound notes!!!

I am yet to be convinced by those pictures of it being an air portable lightweight Land Rover!!!

Especially like the quality touch with the shocks inside teh back springs, brings forth a taste of sophistication don't you think? £1000 and reserve not met and a missing log book too? Maybe he should have waited for the log book to come back before listing it?

Saw this as an http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Land-Rover-Hybrid-V8-Defender-Series-Range-Rover-UNFINISHED-PROJECT-/170993756365?_trksid=p2047675.m2109&_trkparms=aid%3D555001%26algo%3DPW.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D29%26meid%3D5895275859098588308%26pid%3D100010%26prg%3D1013%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D321080482722%26'>unfinished project and wonder HTF can you register a vehicle based on the tub? I thought that the chassis was the determining component?

But I must say, he must work super quick as "it don't need much just putting back together :huh: " oh well another one to be wary of, shame though because it could be a nice truck if done properly!!

Saw this as an unfinished project and wonder HTF can you register a vehicle based on the tub? I thought that the chassis was the determining component?

But I must say, he must work super quick as "it don't need much just putting back together :huh: " oh well another one to be wary of, shame though because it could be a nice truck if done properly!!

What is the value of the parts...? And no, a tub isn't enough to justify a tax exemption, perhaps a q plate!