The "Pass the Bucket" 4x4 For Sale on Ebay Thread

Hybrid_From_Hell

I wonder what it's like living in his dream world?

Considering "After every outing it was jetwashed and was always garaged."

You would think there might be one picture where it was clean so we could all stare in wonderment at this professional build....

Being somewhat curious I finally hunted down the myspace account that shows the build for this 'trayback', so now you can all marvel at this valuable off roader .....

http://www.myspace.c...-project/652464

Considering Karl Thibert runs a computer shop you would think he would be able to paste a working link into the ebay advert.

Must take a lot of practice to be able to bend a hoop like this .....

l.jpg

I wonder what it's like living in his dream world?

Considering "After every outing it was jetwashed and was always garaged."

You would think there might be one picture where it was clean so we could all stare in wonderment at this professional build....

didnt look much better at the beggining of the build l.jpg

and i hope the chassis was preped properly before it was painted,look under the fuel tank l.jpg

I thought traybacks had some sort of .................... tray at the back

good point :hysterical:

its ideal for someone to trailer to a few p&p days for a bit of fun and i think thats all its been built for,but £2500 starting bid is definatly ambitious :wacko:

Still trying to figure out why the back doors are still on it.

'Professionally built' only means he paid someone to do the job - not that they could weld/ be any good at the job/have any kind of imagination, etc, etc.

If I'd paid someone tio build a 'trayback' and it looked like that - I'd be looking for my money back.

Les :)

..... its ideal for someone to trailer to a few p&p days for a bit of fun and i think thats all its been built for,but £2500 starting bid is definatly ambitious :wacko:

I think it's a classic case of someone assuming that all the money they spent on it means it is worth exactly that much more .....

• 1 month later...