The "Pass the Bucket" 4x4 For Sale on Ebay Thread

Hybrid_From_Hell

Look out all : Its "Extreme"

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160991217439&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:GB:1123

Some classic phrases in this advert :

hi im selling my range rover. as you can see it have had alot of time and money spent on it.It has a 300TDI AUTO engine and a V8 shell, all has been change through DVLA waiting on arrival of new log book

but the winning line has to be :

welded rear diff with 2 shafts, short for normal drive and long one for off road

B E A You tea full :D

N

:rtfm: wot you saying about orange mister?

I like the "6x6".... But actually 6x4

This, alternatively, has little or no chequer plate, and doesn't look too bad... Until you open the doors! Then the violent orange of those seats clashes with the bile-green of my vomit.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/400423871403?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D400423871403%26_rdc%3D1

This actually looks a really smart truck, me likey! shame its hideously overpriced and wtf is going on with the cable runs?!!!!

Is that copper fuel line (aka domestic radiator pipe!) being used to support the braided stainless fuel hose?

Wow.

Other point is, the 525 engines, with 190BHP (or more) are reliable, cheap, and bolt in, so why stick an ancient 180BHP(possibly) Rover lump in there :x

its not even braided stainless hose, its those silly covers you get that look like braided hose.

Agreed on the engine choice, 328i engine with some choice bits would see over 200hp without trying, and as you say bolts right in, and often come with a free 328i attached for a couple hundred quid.

engine from a 2003 vehicle makes it a Td5 without the plastic top cover,

put the specs on lads, can you not see the injector pipes to the left of the black plastic cover, also look at the top rad hose off the thermostat housing!!

Deffo not from an 03 Disco unless it was an RoW vehicle?

put the specs on lads, can you not see the injector pipes to the left of the black plastic cover, also look at the top rad hose off the thermostat housing!!

No me, I was pointing out there is a third engine mounted. I can't say I would know what an MPi lump looks like but I know for certain that a Td5 looks nothing like that with the engine cover removed Ralph!

No me, I was pointing out there is a third engine mounted. I can't say I would know what an MPi lump looks like but I know for certain that a Td5 looks nothing like that with the engine cover removed Ralph!

Once upon a timeI was dupped into believing this smaller modern engine thing when MPI Discos were around and I actually thought the idea was cool, only to then find out what that the only small modern engine was no less than 3.5 liters with 8 cylinders and powered by spark plugs, then I found out how empty my wallet became and thought diesel was the way forward, the 2.0 was actually a good engine, just not in a 2T Disco :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Is it not a p38 Diesel engine?