The "Pass the Bucket" 4x4 For Sale on Ebay Thread

Hybrid_From_Hell

Yep, that last one really is unbelievable. Why on earth keep the tow hitch? You'd need a seriously pimped Sankey for that one! Or perhaps, a really long drop plate?

Actually, perhaps the question should have just been "Why?" on its own.

stolen from another forum

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LAND-ROVER-DEFENDER-90-COUNTY-STATION-WAGON-/271318895434?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3f2bddcb4a&clk_rvr_id=549743635765&afsrc=1

take the pink bits off and give it some proper wheels and tyres, it may look reasonable.....

Yeh but that requires another ground up rebuild????

stolen from another forum

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LAND-ROVER-DEFENDER-90-COUNTY-STATION-WAGON-/271318895434?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3f2bddcb4a&clk_rvr_id=549743635765&afsrc=1

take the pink bits off and give it some proper wheels and tyres, it may look reasonable.....

Nothing say manly man like pink suspension turrets...

Looking in the front window there appears to be a tax disc showing but can't zoom in on this thing to see it clearly, worth a mail Bowie to see how it stands, I have never in my life seen a tub as long as that though and perhaps two or three parking spaces needed in Tesco's :rofl:

Buy it now you know you want to ;)

Mail sent.....

Much as I love to see people acting on impulse ......

Don't forget to check all the obvious stuff out, like what is it registered as? How well has the extending been done?

I know perfectly well this is a teaching to suck eggs moment and you know this all already ...... however rose tinted glasses and all that. Don't forget the correct decision Nigel made with respect to the Camel Disco he was offered, and the 90.

Anyway, that's enough of my party pooping ;)