The "Pass the Bucket" 4x4 For Sale on Ebay Thread

Hybrid_From_Hell

It's funny - from some angles it looks OK - but from others, the angles of the tube make it look kind of bent!

Not one of Malcolm's best looking creations - maybe (let's hope) it was the customers 'vision' and Whitbred just did the donkey work.

Having said that - it's nothing a disc-cutter wouldn't fix!

Si

• Like 1

It's funny - from some angles it looks OK - but from others, the angles of the tube make it look kind of bent!

Not one of Malcolm's best looking creations - maybe (let's hope) it was the customers 'vision' and Whitbred just did the donkey work.

Si

Disc cutter can fix lots of things..... Grinder + welder = sorted

Si

The only angle I can think of it looking OK is this one... and no, that's not me in the picture.

post-11857-0-22517800-1435313560_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Wow. Didn't know you could even get those wheels in LR fitment.

I had a set of those on an old Mach1 Mustang I owned many moons ago (and wish I'd kept ) :(

Think they were called Turbovane or Turbovec or something..

Just read the ad and I maybe reading more than there is but he also appears to be offering the V5/ ID for sale as an item......

If he is willing to sell the lot with the V5 then no problem but if it is a seperate item then there is a problem.