The "Pass the Bucket" 4x4 For Sale on Ebay Thread

Hybrid_From_Hell

I'm sorry but there is no way that's been through an IVA. I've read the manual and I don't expect mine to pass first time and mine is considerably better built than that. It can't be a land rover because the chassis etc isn't. If it was done years ago it would of failed the Vic thus triggering an sva and it would of failed that by the looks of it (and yes I've built a car for sva as well).

Mike

• Like 1

As it's on the line stating the engine and body type I assume the seller means the V5 has been correctly changed to match and the DVLA inspection was to check engine number and body type rather than road worthiness?

I'm not sure what the point of all that work was? What was the end goal? You can buy ugly underpowered 2wd pickups for less with much bigger load bays and built in a factory from standard parts. I think the guy was just trying to clear his shed of all the parts lying around from the last 30 years and this is what happened.

3 minutes ago, FridgeFreezer said:

Aparrently that last one will make a good trailer. Wonder what it would carry! :P

3 hours ago, landroversforever said:

Wonder what it would carry

Even more scrap? :ph34r:

The fiesta monster truck looks hilarious, though. Rear engine, everything backwards, upside down and back to front. Could be quite genius if it was done well. 

• 2 months later...
39 minutes ago, FridgeFreezer said:

Eeek I just found another one...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/232822803956

He bought *all* the stickers and lights!

But just look at all of those wires and switches, you could pretend you are driving the Ghost buster's car. It must be worth it for the copper alone..... no wonder he has a fire extinguisher to hand.

The idea is one I have thought about, but the build looks a little too much diy. One of the members of the club I belong to has built a very professional looking camper box on the rear of his Disco with a popup roof which looks the part and has served them well on trips abroad.