Potential passenger / Co-driver / Navigator required

V8 Freak

A number of like minded idiots friends are booked to travel through France down to the Pyrenees, conduct a leisurely drive along the Pyrenees from West to East ending up in Andorra. Then down from Andorra past Barcelona a wee bit.

The majority of the Spain element will be small roads & tracks, probably totaling 400km or so on minor roads / tracks.

The journeys to and from Spain are just going to be motorway slogs.

Pyrenees is a route already known and the other tracks are in Route books 19 and 22 on the following website.

http://www.vibraction.org

We depart on 6th May and return to the UK on 19th May.

Subject to confirmation (Feelers already out and awaiting responses) I may have a spare seat available in my 110.

(Only two travelling in each vehicle)

As I'm mad enough to consider this trip in a V8 I'm not expecting the passenger / co-driver / navigator to cover 50% of the fuel costs.. At worst, match the contributions of the diseasel vehicles. (We can discuss and haggle....)

Tunnel is booked and paid for... Tolls, camping costs etc. will be split 50:50 and other details worked out.

We plan to camp in official sites if available for amenities but will wild camp where necessary.

Ideal candidate will be prepared to fit in with like-minded madmen who generally take the pi$$ out of each other refer to anything bigger than a 90 as a barge and will wind each other up just for sport....

If a nutter candidate is required I should know within 2 weeks but I'd like to know if anyone is interested and available for the dates shown above regardless in order to give ample opportunity to plan.

The lucky person will potentially be subject to several interviews, sense of humour testing and general physical inspection by the other party members to assess suitability. Although unlikely, please don't be offended if you do offer your soul services and the group ultimately say no... It is a holiday after all and we do all need to get along.

Thanks for reading and either respond in here or drop me a PM to discuss further.

Regards

Neil