B.A.D playday

marsie

Bank holiday pay and play day at hartington quarry with the Buxton and District land rover club.Come and have a laugh(probably at me falling ar*e over t*t in the mud :huh: ).Look at http://www.badlrc.co.uk/ for more info :D

Paul

I didn't realise you were from "up" this way?

I used to be membership no.88, but i've let it lapse this year as they don't seem to run any decent events any more.

I actually live near worksop.I dont enter any events at the club for 2 reasons-1 my car isnt built for trialing and 2 i have diflocks so cant enter anyway.Still go to the fundays though cos they are a laugh and we usually do recovery :rolleyes:

Paul

I was on the committee there in the late 90s - can't see any familiar faces on the website though. It's a cracking site but not large, quite rocky but with mud too when we managed to get the vintage fire engine boys down from Hartington steam fair.

Indeed, it's the site where TroddenMasses cut his teeth on offroading in his immaculate Series 3.

I was on the committee there in the late 90s - can't see any familiar faces on the website though. It's a cracking site but not large, quite rocky but with mud too when we managed to get the vintage fire engine boys down from Hartington steam fair.

Indeed, it's the site where TroddenMasses cut his teeth on offroading in his immaculate Series 3.

There are a lot of new faces at the club but also a lot of older members.I think i first joined in 1998 after being with peak and dukeries.

Paul

• 2 weeks later...

Any photos? A mate of mine was there yesterday, in a Korean 4x4 of all things! I'd like to know how much plastic fell off it!

Coincidently, I was driving Hollinsclough at the time...

Cheers, V8Nick

Any photos? A mate of mine was there yesterday, in a Korean 4x4 of all things! I'd like to know how much plastic fell off it!

Coincidently, I was driving Hollinsclough at the time...

Cheers, V8Nick

Didnt take any personally cos i was really busy recovering people.Saw the k*a splashing about in the mud but he didnt come to any of the tricky bits(probably a wise decision :huh: ).Were loads of people there with cameras so some pictures may surface.

Paul B)