P38 centred 4 pin long nose 4.75ashcroft cwp pinned

Hopefully by next weekend my old man and i should have had a few hours spare and built one of 3 diffs up spec:

P38 18mm cross pin hd diff centre, modified,

Rover long nose case,

Ashcroft 4.75 front cwp,

Pinned with phosphor bronze button,

Having picked up some cwp reasonably cheap ish and only really needing one front I have a front and rear cwp spare having made the tooling to build up diffs and jig up for pinning for my own siff it aeems a shame not to use the tooling.

Thinking is it worth my while doing all three and putting them up for sale. Was going to build them all up and keep them for a comp motor / front as a apare but my question is:

what are they worth??

what's the going rate for a 4 pin with hd Ashcroft cwp and pinned diff. Got to be a fair wack? I usually under price when it comes to such stuff usually modify bits for mates but would

Be interesting to see what people think they are worth?

Will see if there are any takers Sunday at our local club comp but I think my old man might be modifying our collection of p38 4 pin diffs in his lathe for the next few weeks!!