Rainbow Warrior gets a kicking...

Guest MJG

Me too :D

Dunno what the fuss is about anyway, I think tuna tastes vile, so when it all runs out I don't care, in fact it will be a bonus because I will never again have to accidentally eat a tuna sandwich :)

Do you think we can persuade them to fish for cucumber? I don't like that in sandwiches either....

Dunno what the fuss is about anyway, I think tuna tastes vile, so when it all runs out I don't care, in fact it will be a bonus because I will never again have to accidentally eat a tuna sandwich :)

Do you think we can persuade them to fish for cucumber? I don't like that in sandwiches either....

Maybe they can fish for Pumpkin as well.

I feel the same way about pumpkin. If I had a choice between Pumpkin and death, then death would start to look pretty attractive.

Bill.

i don't do the french but i mite quite like them now and i love marmite but can't stand whelks and mussels so may me the rainbow warrior guys could check they aren't being over fished on the way down! :D mind you they would probably catch more tuna than the fishermen in all those dred locks and knitted hats! :D:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Bang

were's all this water comming from...

Did anyone see the film footage of the Green peace rib that was trying to stop a masive tanker from dumping barrels of toxic waste at sea.

As the crane slowed over the side of the shipp and dropped it 10-11 barrell load strait into the sea the rib gets in the way of the 10-11 204lt barrel as they drop from about 80ft off the crane of the ship and all you see in a rough sea is the rib bow take the full impact of the what must have been 2t of oil barrels landing on it and not even slow them down....

The rib at what looked like full chat was sent sumersalting through the air with it's bow section missing and its three occupants also flying in all diffrant directions into the very rough sea.

joking aside I wouldn't have fancied there chances of surviving that impact

For a while I was a supporter of Greenpeace, until they started to get too extreme (in my opinion), particularly (but not exclusively) the ridiculous attitude to 4x4's. I would imagine that a lot of people have turned their backs on what were traditionally - groups that were regarded generally as a little extreme, but had our best interests at heart. Sadly nowadays, you either tow the political line, or are a nut case. :blink:

Les. :)

i quite agree. one of our guys paid them a visit at a infamous music festival last year in all that mud! :) theirs was the only stand mad of wood and they couldn't give him a valid answer to any of the questions that he asked regarding the 4x4r issue so he invaded their stand. :P back at them for the range rover factory invation! he planted him self on the range rover they had and refused to move! :o they had to get him removed in the end :lol: well a case of back at you! :D i am just soooooo proud of him! :D:i-m_so_happy::i-m_so_happy::i-m_so_happy:

I like tuna salads and I love marmite, especially on toast, should I go to Harwoods (LR main stealer) and now ask to buy a Toyotttoootto? He He!