Addding 2nd row of seats to a commercial.

Bomag

What do I need to fit a standard seat in the back of my 300TDi commercial? I dont mean the single jump seat, I mean the row behind the drivers seat.

My front seats tilt forward so access is no problem, and the dog gaurd is easily removable, so what else is there?

I guess its seat anchor points and seatbelts, but is there anything else?

The seats are anchored at the front edge through brackets that will be on the seats themselves.

The uprights are retained by brackets with push buttons to release them - one per side, mounted to the C/D(?) pillar.

The seat belts will need the body mounts that bolt through the floor into brackets on the big tubular section at the rear between the chassis rails.

Then there's all the trim with the holes in for seat belts...

Disco/RR rear seats are interchangeable if you want the extra arm rests.

Thanks Chris, looks like I need to find someone local who is breaking a Discovery, and grab all the bits from them.

I have considered adding the windows that go with these seats, it would mean that the dog/luggage area stays secure too.