Water pump???

Hello the other annoying thing that came from my trip to the cape of Fraser island was a squeak, coming so I thought from the alternator,

I've had a very carful listen and its quite hard but I'm 75% sure its coming from the water pump! I jumped to the conclusion that it was the alternator because I changed all the belt tensioner bearing the other month and the water pump has been changed because the bearing was squeaking 2 years ago, the receipt says 24/05/10! surely they should last longer than 2 years!!

after spraying CRC on the back of the pulley it stopped the squeak, can u change the bearing without taking the pump off?

Cheers ted.

I'm only using my phone Ralph so signatures dont show.

Anyway, I've never seen a 300 waterpump so i dont know if just the bearing can be changes. If its anything like a 200 waterpump the bearing can be changed but the amount of hassle involved makes it pointless.