Jump to content

OT: Man dies from handling infected rabbit.


Recommended Posts

A guy local to me died recently after succumbing to septicaemia brought on by picking up an infection from a rabbit whilst out shooting. I know that there are others on here who are involved in fieldsports too so thought I’d bring this story to your attention just in case you have missed it in the national and sporting press.

More info here

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy