Challenge North West Round 2 24th June

We have a unique sectret weapon who will tell us,

It's Mr John Sales with his orange arrows, nobody will be lost on the Queens highway....

He's good at putting them out, not so good at getting themback in again......

Chris

I thought the camping field was here...? http://www.streetmap.co.uk/map.srf?X=316358&Y=318877&A=Y&Z=120

I can remember coming across the narrow bridge from the A490 to a Tarmac road, Farm in front of you with camping to the left (as on Si's map) and trailer parking on the right. I'll follow the orange Arrows :i-m_so_happy:

Truck dried out and repaired so ready to go, I think. Looking forward to this one not been there for ages.

Bob....... can you bring my strop with you please that you found ;)

well the car is all ready to be loaded up a whole week before the event which is unusual for me

twiggy can you please change my co driver to damon tomkinson please

will we have the pleasure of you camping or will you be taking the nancie route to a hotel ?

see you at the weekend

dan

ive got that much spare time with the car that ive sinned and joined team " show n shine "

ffs whats the world coming too !!

boothy even washed his with a sponge !

cant picture it being a wet t-shirt comp though with him leaning over the bonnet

more like re float the whale competition ......

are you coming saturday for the social crack j

did you sort your 24v out ?

my headsets are all sorted now cheers for lending me yours :-)

Yeh i'll try get there on saturday, im goin have a play with the 24v see what happens :)

Well I'm please to announce the creation of this years "Super Dream Team" for one event only, an annual pairing up.

Booth and Sales, together, read it and weep boys, it's gooooood, not for Motorsport but good.

So it looks like first place is sorted out then, bets must be on for second...........

Bob....... can you bring my strop with you please that you found ;)

I will go and have a look for it, not sure if its still at the wood.

Well I'm please to announce the creation of this years "Super Dream Team" for one event only, an annual pairing up.

Booth and Sales, together, read it and weep boys, it's gooooood, not for Motorsport but good.

So it looks like first place is sorted out then, bets must be on for second...........

So which ones doing the running around.

Excuse me gents but with a quality partnership and the vast array of skills between us I'm not sure anyone will "be running around" as you put it.

There's no comparision between age and experience and some young green upstarts, just check the trophy cabinet BOY, ours are full (darts, snooker & crib)

Bob, Saleys doing the running and me the shouting, it'll be like Dumb and Dumber the remake in slow mo....

Don't get panicking your safe...

ive got that much spare time with the car that ive sinned and joined team " show n shine "

ffs whats the world coming too !!

Don't think you'll get as polished as them ! They got a couple of years on you !! :)

AWDC North West Challenge Round 2 Final instructions

Please drive safely at all times and obey parking and any speed instructions.

Camping and loading / unloading of trailers must be carried out in the areas provided.

Fires are not allowed and ALL litter must be removed from site, we must respect the landowner’s property and respect that this is a working farm and animals could be present anywhere on the land and remove all risks towards such animals.

Please bear in mind at all times that we would like in the future to return here.

Marshalls, Clerk of the Course and officials, will have an answer for all your problems and concerns please do ask them or highlight them of any problems/incidents.

Dogs must be under control and on a leash/lead at all times (this is the landowners right) it is a working sheep farm and lose animals could be shot if the farmer see’s them as a risk. Please let’s not get ourselves in this position.

Upon arrival at site please sign on and get your vehicle ready for scrutineering, this will save time and could leave time for any last minute items that have been identified that can be corrected .

Any repairs that could cause land contamination should be carried out on a suitable groundsheet.

Please no loud music or generators after 23.00hrs some of the elders need a rest.

Please do take note of the scores that can be achieved by taking part in the special stages they can be very rewarding.

Drivers briefing will be at 09.30hrs, scrutineering from 08.00hrs and we aim to start the competition at 10.00hrs.

We will have very limited marshall recovery, if you are recovered by a marshall your punch card will be removed and your day is over, if you are recovered by a fellow competition buy him a cup of tea and carry on when ready.

Please do enjoy yourselves as must as possible and have a great safe, competitive weekend, and don’t hesitate to ask if you don’t know.

round 2 has been CANCELLED due to the river rising,flooding on the camp site

the farmer has brought his live stock in it is that bad,with more bad weather to follow

sorry for short notice i will give more info out later

Right oh

AWDC Challenge North West Round 2

Is as you know by know due to reasons beyond our control (i.e. an underwater site, I mean a lot of the site) cancelled, and this hurts like hell for a lot of people from an organasation side, and from a competitors side as well, yes I got my motor ready and loaded as well.

What we are proposing to do is to re-schedule Round 2 to the 7th October at the same awesome site Green Hall Farm if the majority are happy with that.

We have had a frantic ring around today and could not get what we wanted elsewhere plus it takes a couple of days for the MSA permit to be issued, and I was not prepared to continue without one.

By 7th October there is a possbility it may have stopped raining and the land will have dried slightly.

Folks who have pre-paid can have the option of a refund, transfer it to Mow Cop, of basically let me know what you want to do, there's no problems.

So please let me know of your thoughts of Oct 7th before we re-book it 07973 775045, and it willbe here here before you know it.

Sorry again but it's not our fault....

Chris

7th of October is good for me :) :) I'll speak to you / payment when i'm home.

It's a pity you had to cancel this weekend though i'm sure people were looking forward to it :(

G