Chassis differences

Guest mr_wuffles

Guest mr_wuffles

What are the differences between a 110 300 tdi CSW and a 110 td5 CSW chassis? I can think of the rear crossmember and engine mounts. anything else? are the gearbox mounts in the same place?

Guest diesel_jim

From crawling under my Td5 110 SW and (trying to remember) my old 300Tdi 110 SW, apart from the obvious like you mentioned (rear crossmember & engine mounts) i think they were the same.

the gearbox mounts certainly look the same. shout if you want any pics/measurements of the Td5 one.

Guest mr_wuffles
From crawling under my Td5 110 SW and (trying to remember) my old 300Tdi 110 SW, apart from the obvious like you mentioned (rear crossmember & engine mounts) i think they were the same.

the gearbox mounts certainly look the same. shout if you want any pics/measurements of the Td5 one.

Cheers i've bought a td5 110 double cab body and have a 110 CSW chassis from a 300 Tdi, i was going to get it galvanized and wanted to make sure before hand. I'll may come back To you for some measurements Jamie :)