Anyone recognise this radio table?

Eightpot

Trying to help a guy in Italy complete his FFR Defender, and he needs some bits for his radio table - amphenol connectors etc.

The photo he's sent me of his radio table doesn't look like any of the ones I've seen though, and the connectors are different - anyone recognise this type, is it a new style battery box??

post-4919-0-25534300-1340014701_thumb.jpg

Looks to me like a lightweight landrover battery box. Only the box though. there is a shed load more needed to allow the table/cage antennas etc to be put in the back of a lightweight.

A defender one is more common and probably cheaper. rough looking example here

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/LAND-ROVER-DEFENDER-MILITARY-FFR-WOLF-TITHONOUS-RADIO-TABLE-BATTERY-BOX-/190688239645

Of course, a lightweight -what a dummy, he even told me he was looking for bits for his half ton :blush:

He only has about six words of English though so communication isn't easy.

I already sent him over some Defender battery box gear which obviously doesn't quite fit. Photo's attached of the amphenol connectors - I'll have a look on EMLRA see if I can locate some for him.

post-4919-0-38526200-1340098504_thumb.jpg

post-4919-0-30717100-1340098528_thumb.jpg

Might be some more info here, http://www.land-rover-lightweight.co.uk/Clansman.html look under unitary radio kit

only refered to as amphenol connectors, the common mil-c-38999 is used on clansman etc but these look a bit more "vintage"

could do with the emer or ces kit list. I googled "clansman into lightweight landrover"

Pete