Part Number Request

minivin

My parts book covers vehicles in the range of 1986-1991 MY. Might be relevant though!!

First question - I'm guessing that it's petrol cos it's got a y-piece??

The only petrol exhaust in my book with a triangular flange shows it as part of the downpipe, number NTC2802 (RH) or NTC3226 (LH) looking from front of vehicle.

On the diesel side of things, the 2.4 NAD Up to VIN GA shows NTC1480 as a flange separate from the pipe. Other systems, like with the petrol come as part of the downpipe assembly.

Not sure if I've helped, but maybe......

Yup V8 petrol. had a thought for a second that maybe the same flange style on the 2.25 petrol headers was used as per the V8 mounts to the cast manifolds, but alas the series parts catalogue don't list any seperate flanges, funnily enough that's just reminded me that I have flange in my room, I mean I got a 2.25 header flange that I kept just in case and a Defender 2.5NAD header flange if I needed to make a new Sherpa 2.5NAD too series exhaust system conversion pipe, lets go look with the torch......

Ok, here is my collection of flanges (flangi?), on the left is a 2.25P exhuast manifold, slightly larger in hole PCD than RRC single port manifold, centre is 2.5NAD exhaust manifold, slightly too small hole PCD to match up with any of the V8 exhaust pipe flanges after the Y piece becomes 2" dia., and on the right is a RRC exhaust Y piece flange, 2 1/4" centre compared to the 2" 2.5NAD centre, and the hole PCD is slightly larger as mentioned.

ah well, the search continues ;)

DSCF2471.jpg

oh kay, Craddocks have come up with the following:

101FC

90575511 EXHAUST CLAMP FRONT PIPE V8.

239710 EXHAUST PIPE CLAMP PLATE 3 HOLE.

90/110

90575748 CLAMP PLATE FOR EXHAUST R/ROVER CLASSIC

90575511 EXHAUST CLAMP FRONT PIPE V8. (Duplication here)

RRC

592333 CLAMP BRACKET FOR EXHAUST R/ROVER

90575748 CLAMP PLATE FOR EXHAUST R/ROVER CLASSIC (Duplication on another)

90575511 EXHAUST CLAMP FRONT PIPE V8. (Duplicate Third time)

so would I be right in thinking that 90575511 is the exhaust manifold clamp plates (the little tiddlers), and 90575748 is the larger one's for the rest of the system....... dunno as I aint got anything else to confirm it unless I buy them :)

I dunno - I wandered into Keith gotts asked for the bits and got handed em - they had em on the shelf. No idea what the part number was.....

Jon

gonna pop down town after work and see if any of the car shops have any, then tomorrow I got to pop into Otton's LR so that will be the second option