Billing is Dead!!

keithjh

Hi All,

Reliably informed today that Billing as we know it is no more, due to the owner of the aquadrome wanting a extra £100,000 or so to stage the show.

Its being moved apparently to a Stately Home near Northampton. Show will last from Wednesday to Sunday.

No electric hook-ups.

I can not say where this info came from, but i would rate it as 100%, the person is in the "Trade shall i say".

Regards Keith

Other people are just as keen that it will be at Billing for the next two years.

Chris

I also would prefer it to be staying at Billing, despite the terrible toilets and shower blocks, just thought i would pass on what i was told.

regards Keith

They have already released the dates for next year.

How can they do that if it is not booked?

How many 'Billing is dead' type threads have we had now then? There were a few before the show this year and it still went to plan.

If you look at Octobers edition of LRE you will see that any mention of Billing for next year seems to have been removed, even the sheet wiht the address on only had last yrs this yrs dates on it unlike the last one that had 2007's as well.

Haven't been to smiths yet to flick through Octobers LRE, just saw the booking form in septembers issue which had dates for 2007 and 2008!!!!

• 3 weeks later...