Sarn Helen hole and LFH

Sarn Helen Hole and LFH

Right then!!!! Works on the hole will take place over the weekend of 23/24th September, Kick off 9.00 am both days. 100+ tons of stone, two dumpers and a digger. We will also be installing a permanent 12 foot field gate at the Juction of Sarn Helen and Lane from Hell. So there will be plenty of rock shovelling, cement mixing and hole digging fun, for all!

Site Location is here SN 896 121

As ever, Hard Hats, Hi-Viz and steel toe caps, try and bring your own as I have a limited spares.

On arrival sign on and enjoy! Prepare for wet weather, its the norm!!

So whos in??

Mark

mbrenchley@crag-uk.org

Sarn Helen Hole and LFH

Right then!!!! Works on the hole will take place over the weekend of 23/24th September, Kick off 9.00 am both days. 100+ tons of stone, two dumpers and a digger. We will also be installing a permanent 12 foot field gate at the Juction of Sarn Helen and Lane from Hell. So there will be plenty of rock shovelling, cement mixing and hole digging fun, for all!

Site Location is here SN 896 121

As ever, Hard Hats, Hi-Viz and steel toe caps, try and bring your own as I have a limited spares.

On arrival sign on and enjoy! Prepare for wet weather, its the norm!!

So whos in??

Mark

mbrenchley@crag-uk.org

IIRC they are both RUPPs and are due to become Restricted Byways aren't they? Do tell me I am wrong. :) If not, surely this is something of a waste of time?

Chris

IIRC aren't both in the National Park, so it is up to Park authorities to determine whether they allow vehicle access in all or part of the year?

Paul if it was the following weekend we could make it, but otherwise it's a long way from Cambridge.

Cheers

Steve

IIRC aren't both in the National Park, so it is up to Park authorities to determine whether they allow vehicle access in all or part of the year?

Paul if it was the following weekend we could make it, but otherwise it's a long way from Cambridge.

Cheers

Steve

I dont know the full story, The National Parks can give permisive rights to drive them. I know this was talked of on parts of Sarn Helen. It might be for this bit as well.

If anyone wants more info about this email Mark at the above email address.

Paul