Td5 still not 100% it's right?

Hi.....right I have a 2003 td5 engined defender,I bought the truck with the egr blanked off,de cat'ed,straight through centre box and a bell auto re mapp it's done 83,000 it has always gone fairly well n sounded awesome and black smoked like a train,iv since fitted a allisport cooler a pipercross panel filter and a alive tuning inlet pipe with the air bypass pipe for the extra air without telling the maf sensor! The boost is up at 20psi.But I'm still not happy it's supposed to be 190 oss close on it just feels numb gets to 70 and seems to run out of puff? It's been on the computer endless times and shows no falts? It's unresponsive on the acc,and doesn't feel much above 100oss to be honest my mate has a more or less standard discovery 2 with a cheap remapp and I'm struggling to keep up with it? Any ideas were to turn? Any help would be stunnin