Wiring to reverse light switch

Onwards & upwards... Not sure that this is quite a parts # request, so plonked it here for now.

Finally located where the reverse light lines are in the loom and hooked them up. However... I've a plug or socket missing - possibly a socket? I have a connector running from the reverse switch to the plug, but only 2 female terminals on the loom. According to the wiring library, the connector is C167 - YPC10070. I can find YPC10070 online, but I can't tell which polarity it is... Can anyone enlighten, please? Or point me towards the correct part from a non-LR source?

(95 300TDi still, BTW)

Next up is the difflock switch - black wire, blue trace but I *think* that's just a spade terminal.

connections for reverse light switch should be a solid green [12v feed in] & green/brown trace [power from switch to reverse light]

diff lock switch has 2 wires one is the black/blue trace & other goes to nearest bolt for a earth.

for the connector give PaulMc a shout, he maybe able to advise on which plug/socket you need.

post-20-0-63345800-1346181596_thumb.jpg

post-20-0-35869500-1346181666_thumb.jpg

Cheers - got them plugged in the right way, it's the housing for the terminals I'd like to fix. Switch still works too :)

Found the black/blue & black lines on the loom now too - just need to plug them in when I can see.

The beast is nearly there - once the rear fog is replaced, the brakes properly bled, the handbrake adjusted and some welding done on the rear crossmember it should be ready to go for its MOT.

Mostly sorted - although a) will the difflock switch activate if I haven't moved with the lever across (been so long I've forgotten) and b) is the loom supposed to be tied to the chassis anywhere?

Already know the lamp works from those wires, it's the switch function I'm wondering about.

difflock switch should operate when selected,the warning light should come on when the centre diff is engaged & locked, the light should go out when the centre diff has disengaged not as you deselect. my wires are cable tied to the pipes on top of chassis rail.