making heated mirrors

It's really quite simple, basically remove the glass, clean and stick the pads to the rear, and choose the best route to wire um up ,I used a carling switch and a relay to be sure, I'm very happy with mine and have been there a few years now, very good in frosty days and also misty mornings

Are the mirror arms hollow or have you drilled them a hole through the arm and routed it that way? just not keen on exposed wires

to hide the wires you'll need to drill 2 holes in each mirror arm as in the mudstuff link.

attached is the fitting info for mine. written notes are mine, bought in 2002, fitted in 2011 .

File0195.pdf

Or, you could tie a length of rag to the mirror arm, directly under the mirror, like lorry drivers used to! I remember, many years ago, using a bit of oily rag the first time I did it. Not a good idea!!! XD

If I do this my landy will look like it has tassles :ph34r: