a few holes to fix

Ralph has stated a few times he would love to rebuild his 110 on a galvy chassis but unfortunately doesn't have the time or space to do it :( I'd love to rebuild mine to but same time/space problems here .... for now, but one day I'll fix that ;)

Ha, yeah. My next house has to include a barn that i can convert into my perfect workshop! I'm sick of working on the drive in the rain!

me too, just had to give up on the work, got the towbar ladder off though, metal behind that is good.

When i did my crossmember, i covered the whole back end with a massive tarpaulin so i was pretty much working in a tent! I think it would still be off the road now if i hadnt as there werent enough dry days for it!

When i did my crossmember, i covered the whole back end with a massive tarpaulin so i was pretty much working in a tent! I think it would still be off the road now if i hadnt as there werent enough dry days for it!

Thank you for that - I've been a bit concerned about how I'd get that sorted; that's a great idea and should help with shield gas too. I've just got to drop the fuel tank out on mine then I can chop out the old one & get on with fitting the nice new Black Sheep one I received last week.

Well, once I've tested some more of my welds to destruction anyway.