Photo Needed

JeffR

Both actually! Cheers, thats what I thought, now I need a photo of the 5 door outer panel taken to show where it attaches to the wheel arch as that bit has turned to dust - tis difficult to fabricate a bit if you don't know what it looks like!. The three door panel is in two pieces and the rear most section looks, from the parts book, to be common to both versions, was hoping to save some fabrication on the 5 door I'm rebuilding, but all those panels appear to be unavailable.

Thanks again

• 5 years later...

Hope fulling this one out of the archive is ok. I've a few jobs to do in the near future that are outside my usual steel on steel MIG work. I want to braze a nut into a close-ish fitting brass cup, and I'd like to do some repairs to a panel just like Jeff's above. Will brazing do panel work like that? Is Birmabright a factor? I've seen some pretty compelling videos like this one: [skip to 5:30 for the biz]

Edit: Jeff, did you get that panel sorted in the end? Any pics?

Edited by Shackleton