Request for PN info.

Maverik

I'm looking at putting a standard seat belt set-up in the truck and some of the original brackets are still in place but I think I'm missing some for the seat belt latch/button part of the assembly...

I think the brackets I need are 395249... can anyone shed any light at all?

Cheers

Mav

Yeah sorry not very technical description yeah the seatbelt stalk, I just can;t work out how its meant to be linked to the chassis, will have to see if I can go snoop around somone's else's 90...

Thanks for your help though Ralph.

Mav

There's a small bracket that bolts to the top of the a-frame crossmember, and then this pick up on the bottom of the tub. At this point in the tub there is an integral steel support that has the 7/16" nuts welded in it for the seatbelt bolts.

You wouldn't happen to know what it looks like in a parts book would you? :D

Have a look at this photo:

body_undersealed.JPG

Notice the two sort-of-triangular right-angled brackets in the middle of the front face of the underside of the tub. You can see the seatbelt stalks and the bolts coming through the brackets. The "item 26" brackets on top of the chassis bolt up to the rear face of these - sandwiching the lower part of the tub bulkhead (the hole is just visible on the outward end of the bracket's vertical face - filled somewhat with underseal in this picture).

Awesome!!! cheers James! that is exactly the kind of photos I was hopeing to see :D and of course! I couldn't work out why there were two holes per side!!!! but thats for the center seat lap belt!!! the fog clears, thanks for your help gentlemen once again. :i-m_so_happy:

NRC9698 is just the nut plate used to attatch the bracket to the top of the gearbox crossmember:

http://www.brit-car.co.uk/product.php?xProd=126532

As for MRC4885, I've never seen that fitted to a car. According to this page it is for soft-top vehicles:

http://www.brit-car.co.uk/product.php?xProd=140642