oil cooler adapter ? part number

porsche

Hello chaps , doing a disco auto onto richards 90 chassis , had to put new oil cooler ( gearbox ) pipes on but knackered fittings on the cooler itself , enclosed is a pick of new ones sent by supplier , obviously different , does anyone know the part number for the old ones please !!

post-23013-0-59022300-1354210386_thumb.jpg

now you've offered that Phil it could be a homemade/one off adaptor for the job, maybe it was a replacement rad & one of the previous owners disposed of the old rad & adaptor then realised the adaptors were meant to be swapped.

Porsche, you could get the new ones shortened to fit.

will shorten them tomorrow , saw a friend tonight and told me about a place in the next village that makes hydrolic pipes up , and showed me some ally washers with rubber inside , tried one and it was a reasonable fit , so will go over tomorrow and get better fitting ones , will report back when I eventually get chance to fit them , still trying to spray tub up to get some panels on , cannot put cooler on till cage is on as it has extreme wing kit on front which attaches to main cage , so all mechanical work is mounting up as I cannot get time to spray panels , have done bulkhead though , put new footwells in sprayed up in orchid white .