scorpy challenge fun and games...

pigster

:D Aha!!!! I've just realised why we thought you were Les, Adrian. It's cos Pig was Les's co-driver last year wasn't he? Ha!! :D

Sue (& Kev)

:lol: I'd give up if i was you with the name's :lol: Pig only help'd Les out on 2 round's.....as Les has no mate's :lol:

Even Tango took him on to stop him moan'in ;):lol: ....now he cant get rid of him :lol: Hi mate ;)

:lol: I'd give up if i was you with the name's :lol: Pig only help'd Les out on 2 round's.....as Les has no mate's :lol:

Even Tango took him on to stop him moan'in ;):lol: ....now he cant get rid of him :lol: Hi mate ;)

Adrian very well done at the weekend,it's a shame you didn't get one more punch but as you said pig was tired that's because hes not used to the exercise as you very rarely last all day as a rule :lol::lol::lol:

I think at slindon one of the special stages should be eating pies to give me and moaner a chance.Think i will speak to neil.

:D Aha!!!! I've just realised why we thought you were Les, Adrian. It's cos Pig was Les's co-driver last year wasn't he? Ha!! :D

Sue (& Kev)

Hi Sue & Kev The way the scores are going at the moment will you be eligable for first in class ?

If Paul gets first over all ?

Or have I got it totally wrong :unsure:

I think you have it all wrong :P

Pauls overall points won't put him first overall as overall points are awarded on where you come overall in each event, but his class points should put him first in class as it stands at the moment.

BTW welcome Kev and Sue :) I won't make any more events this year but will be out again next year for more than just one event, see you then.