Dunsfold Collection Show

Nick Boy

We went to the Dunsfold Collection Show over the weekend, and it was really good! So many interesting Landies to look at, and the weather was brilliant, (pity I forgot the sun cream, so am now slightly burnt)

We turned up late on Saturday night, and were greeted very warmly by our neighbours for the night with a couple of beers! On Sunday morning, we moved our vehicle into the main arena. I only took a couple of pictures, and I'm waiting for the pictures my brother took, but I saw lots of cameras. Did anyone here go, and if so, did you enjoy it, and did you take pictures?

Here is one rare sight from the Sunday, which I did get a picture of, sorry for the poor quality.

DSC00117.JPG

They also had a Centaur, which had been captured after testing in iraq, then Liberated from Saddam Hussain by the Americans, and then Liberated from George Bush by the British REME. (sorry, the photo I took didn't come out)

Nick