<sigh> and I nearly made it through the year .......

Hybrid_From_Hell

For a small (read LARGE) fee, I could build you a nice powered Exoskeleton (like the ones in the film Aliens, kind of like a wearable JCB) that will allow you to lift heavy gearboxes, crush rusty nails, leap tall buildings - and frighten small children!

Si ;)

I laughed my head off at this, but I do sympathise - when I was 8 or so my elder brother speared my foot all the way through with a garden fork!!! (he said it was an accident)

That was bad enough but about 3 weeks later a large black lump was picked out of my foot by Mum with the assistance of a needle - it turned out be a section of my wellington boot!! :o

Thank you for sharing yet again Nige! We'll have to set up a charity get armour for Nige collection!

H

I can see it now ......

'Send some steel for XMas!'

Help those condemned to a life of pain and ridicule to once more stride fearlessly across the..... shed :P

Donations will be collected at most pay and play sites.

I can see it now ......

'Send some steel for XMas!'

Help those condemned to a life of pain and ridicule to once more stride fearlessly across the..... shed :P

Donations will be collected at most pay and play sites.

Nige's armour would have to be made of unobtanium for him to stay safe.... and be made of 15mm plate :P