help me choose a website name

pugwash

So i'm just setting up web****es for the shops and have run into a couple of naming issues for the chip shops. Shop is called out of the Blue, but i can't find any freee combinations which haven't already been taken. Same with "fishandchips" so,

which do everyone prefer from

fishandchipheaven.co.uk

and

finestfishandchips.co.uk

are there any other quick easy and relevant names that anyone else can think of?

cheers

Jim

Bit OT but seeing that I get a chance to use a grammatically correct sentence with five consecutive ands.

What about placing an underscore between fish and and and and and chips :)

Now I'll get my coat and go off to think of something more usefull

So i'm just setting up web****es for the shops and have run into a couple of naming issues for the chip shops. Shop is called out of the Blue, but i can't find any freee combinations which haven't already been taken. Same with "fishandchips" so,

which do everyone prefer from

fishandchipheaven.co.uk

and

finestfishandchips.co.uk

are there any other quick easy and relevant names that anyone else can think of?

cheers

Jim

bl**dy skinflint

outoftheblue.uk.com available Click for further information about this domain extension £24.99 a year 2 years

outoftheblue.gb.com available Click for further information about this domain extension was £24.99 now £9.99 a year 2 years

http://www.123-reg.co.uk/

if ya were up north it could be fishchipsncurrysauce...

You don't have to go up North - that's a popular one right down here in Birmingham...

what's a domain extension then?

it's a bit of an odd web address though isn't it? n one's going to remember that i don't reckon. could be wrong though- it has been known :)

'Fraid you're right pugwash - no-one ever remembers the unusual domain suffixes, so they're probably a waste of money :(

thechippy.info available £8.99 a year 1 year2 years3 years4 years5 years6 years7 years8 years9 years10 years

thechipshop.biz is available! 2yrs - £8.24/yr3yrs

mychipshop.org is available! 2yrs - £12.10/yr3yrs - £11.69/yr4yrs - £11.28/yr5yrs - £10.86/yr6yrs - £10.45/yr7yrs - £10.04/yr8yrs - £9.63/yr9yrs - £9.21/yr10yrs - £8.80/yr Inclusive. Buy Now!

mychipshop.net is available! 2yrs - £12.10/yr3yrs - £11.69/yr4yrs - £11.28/yr5yrs - £10.86/yr6yrs - £10.45/yr7yrs - £10.04/yr8yrs - £9.63/yr9yrs - £9.21/yr10yrs - £8.80/yr Inclusive. Buy Now!

mychipshop.co.uk is available!

Paul

outoftheblue.ltd.uk Not Registered (.ltd.uk sucks as a domain though IMHO)

realfishandchips.co.uk Not Registered

realfishandchips.com Not Registered

the-chip-shop.com Not Registered

Be quick, I'm tempted to register them myself to re-sell 'em to desperate chip shop owners :ph34r: