Electric window regulator connector??

SteveG

Thanks for reply, but they are the connectors to connect additional wiring to the door harness. I was after the regulator connector that's part of the door harness. I don't need these connectors as I can use superseal waterproof connectors that I already have.

Hence not wanting to spend ~£60 on door harnesses that I don't need.

Thanks though

Steve

Ahhh that makes sense now Ralph. Really helpful chap. Does anyone know what style of crimping tool is best for those sorts of connectors?

They look very similar to Tyco econoseal/superseal terminals, so a crimper like this is best...

TT351-400.jpg

Best source and cheapest I found was pole volt.. http://polevolt.co.uk/acatalog/info_TT351.html

Cheers

Steve

Anyone know connector type and source for these? Alternative is to buy a loom, but I'd rather not as I only need the regulator connector for each door.

It's the round black connector in pic...

LR016315l.jpg

Thanks

Steve

The Window Motor Connector is the Grey Connector, it's made by FCI -

2012091818594273499.jpg

Here's a couple of pics of the connector on a front door loom that I have -

th_DSC03693a.jpg . th_DSC03694.jpg

Its terminals are similar to the TE (AMP) Junior Power Timer terminals.

I don't have this connector and can't find anyone willing to sell less than 1500 pieces (not including terminals and wire seals) :o

It's probably easier to buy the door harnesses from Land Rover, they're not that expensive.

LR016314 - HARNESS FRONT DOOR, PASSENGER (& DRIVER), WITH POWER FRONT WINDOWS, LESS DOOR ENTRY REMOTE CONTROL UNIT -

£12.01 (+ £2.40 VAT in EU)

LR016314.jpg

LR016315 - HARNESS FRONT DOOR, DRIVER, WITH POWER FRONT WINDOWS, WITH DOOR ENTRY REMOTE CONTROL UNIT -

£24.72 (+ £4.94 VAT in EU)

LR016315.jpg

LR016316 - HARNESS FRONT DOOR, PASSENGER, WITH POWER FRONT WINDOWS, WITH DOOR ENTRY REMOTE CONTROL UNIT -

£24.72 (+ £4.94 VAT in EU)

LR016316.jpg

Hi Paul

Thanks, yes I realised I'd but black not grey, but it was too late to edit. Thanks for info, in my mini google search I drew a blank, but I was just looking at TE.

I ordered door harnesses on Tuesday, so should pick up today. I should have waited for your post as I could have ordered LR016314 and saved £30 as I already have CDL fitted.

Thanks again

Steve