Best suspension compromise

I'm trying to make the best compromise with my suspension obtaining the best of every world. Right now I have OME HD +2" in the front and Genuine HD in the back (they are for armored cars, so +2" when compared with "normal" 110 in my country), combined with Monroe Adventure 4x4 (2" longer than original ones). They are not the best compromise at all, being well in good condition roads, not so well in potholed ones (most of my city streets), pretty decent in low speed off road conditions (where I am like 50% of the time), and simply can handle heavy weights, not been a remarkable champion as before when using Genuine HD in all corners (please notice my rear springs have a lot kilometers and are really tired right now)....

If I could, I'd go Genuine HD all the way, they are really good, but too pricey for me at this moment, so thinking in using Pro Comp shock absorbers (ES9000 in +4" form) and what do you recommend in springs? I can buy Britpart, OME, Flatdog or Terrafirma (I've also think in this brand for shock absorbers). I accept any idea of combination. Please help me, here in Colombia everybody uses OME kits, but I don't like them a lot because they can't handle heavy weights (I'm travelling to my farm every week with 1600 kg in the cabin including me, equipment and cargo. Have no winch right now but thinking in putting one in the short term...

i would avoid procomp shocks at all costs with the use you are wanting your 110 for! Especially the heavy weights you carry.

they are weak and under damped. With what you describe, i would suggest ALL your money goes on decent quality shocks and just stick with some britpart HD springs.

What would you recommend for heavy weights? I have to point out that these weights are not carry by good conditions roads only, but through mud and rocky hills, using low range to keep moving, so my shock absorbers have to be really good in heat work and very strong to cope with the work....

Are those Britpart HD really good in all these aspects? I've tried HD versions in Disco 1 and don't seem good in keeping tires on the earth. Also, they have bad name here in Colombia for heavy off road use, they are supposed to fade before the year, are those myths or truly trues?????

I would avoid britpart and ProComp. Neither are up to serious use on hard tracks. Our support SJ overheated its procomps within a few km's on forest trails.

Old Man Emu are very good quality and will work & stand up well to the conditions you're experiencing. I'm very impressed with my Bilsteins too.

A friend of mine have OME HD in his NAS, and we are really impressed in it's capability to maintain control (however a little stiff on the road), but they fall really fast with some weight in the rear axle (not lost of capabilities but rear shows down). However, this is a 90, I don't know how strong 110 springs are, some expirience?