How old am I? Doors Identity Question...

Ok, I brought a set of Defender Td5 doors, the thing is I dont know how old they are and I need to order some glass for them. They have Land Rover Genuine Parts electric windows and genuine parts central locking. They have grey door cards and I believe they are pre-2006 due to not being the one piece type. But I need the part numbers for the correct glass. I am after the green tinted style.

Interior Shot:

FrontDoor7_zps4a809988.png

Door Locks and Central Locking:

FrontDoor4_zps7e5ef71b.png

I believe the part numbers:

ALR4774 Door Glass - Front - Tinted - Green - RH - Genuine Land Rover

ALR4772 Door Glass - Front - Tinted - Green - LH - Genuine Land Rover

All help much appreciated!

Regards

Rob

Rough estimate 2002. Do you have to buy new? Door glass I thought was the same from about 87 onwards when the thichkness changed, I've fitted 1988 green tinted glass to my TDCi doors; if you are fitting older glass to newer doors you have to prise the white plastic clips off the old glass and bond them to the new glass with sikaflex or similar

Rough estimate 2002. Do you have to buy new? Door glass I thought was the same from about 87 onwards when the thickness changed, I've fitted 1988 green tinted glass to my TDCi doors; if you are fitting older glass to newer doors you have to praise the white plastic clips off the old glass and bond them to the new glass with sikaflex or similar

I have to buy new or source some replacements as someone has been angle grinding next to the doors and ruined the glass, not me and where bought on ebay un-seen :(

Anyway, I was aware of the thickness change and I believe I am correct in saying they are 4mm from 1987 onwards? In view of this are the part numbers I have listed above correct?

Regards

Rob