want to learn

hiya guys well as u can guess I would love to learn everything to do with driving in challenges, co driving to maintenance and problem solving on trucks I've done a couple of challenges and off roading I want to learn as really enjoyed it and want to get the confidence to go as far as possible so if any one can help with advice or where to look it will b very much b appreciated thanks :D

• 2 weeks later...
  1. Come along to your nearest events and chat to people :)
  2. Look through build threads on here and other forums of comp vehicles for ideas and knowledge. There are some gems.
  3. Quite a few videos of different techniques and winch scenarios on youtube.

As you delve in to the comp world and your questions become more specific, post here and people will be more than willing to give you their opinion. Quite a few of the questions you may think of will most likely have been asked before so make use of the topic search functions in the forums to find these previous discussions. Less like other motorsports, there are so many variables and routes you can take, what is on here is more opinion than fact, but there are people here that have a lot of experience and I have found to be very forthcoming helpful.

HTH

Sharpie