Where to buy a good FTC5089 cross drilled input gear from?

potato head

Rang up the good people ay Ashcrofts today to order a cross drilled input gear for a 1.2 transfer box rebuild only to be told there out of stock and won't have any in until Feb / March - shock horror!!!!!

Now I've heard stories of people using 'other' suppliers and encountering noise issues, this was also mentioned by Ashcrofts.

So where should I go to get a good one that's not the price of a gold bar and not supplied in a blue box?

In no way am I bad mouthing Ashcrofts as you have read into the subject line Zoltan but they are unable to supply an item that I need so I am asking for help on where else to go. I have nothing but praise for Ashcrofts as they have got me out of the mire on many occasions but on this occasion they are not able to help so I'm looking for alternatives, that's all.

Rang up the good people ay Ashcrofts today to order a cross drilled input gear for a 1.2 transfer box rebuild only to be told there out of stock and won't have any in until Feb / March - shock horror!!!!!

Now I've heard stories of people using 'other' suppliers and encountering noise issues, this was also mentioned by Ashcrofts.

So where should I go to get a good one that's not the price of a gold bar and not supplied in a blue box?

Hi,

I have managed to get some this morning so if you still need one let me know,

dave