Jump to content

Type Approval for my 110 CSW 1994 300Tdi ??? Anyone ?

Recommended Posts

I think they are generic and according to what I've been told its really expensive. We are talking £1000 or something so i've been told !!!

I've obviously not called them yet but somebody must have it....surely.

Its bad enough its RHD as so we might have to ship to Mexico and if not then the USA and then we need type approval.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Would homologation papers do ?

The vehicle would have to be exactly as the papers say. It's a long time since I waded through things like that.

They are supplied by the FIA through the ASN of the country you live in. For England that means the RAC MSA.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Speak to TJ Nicholson (TJN) he is shipping his 130 to the states for a six month adventure in a couple of months time so am sure will have sorted out the bits he needs.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience. By using our website you agree to our Cookie Policy