Freelander 2 Eco stop start

carcol_123

Has any one out there having trouble with there Eco stop start not working, my 2012 Freelander 2 worked for the first 3 months, i had to call out Land Rover Assist for another problem, which they then unprogrammed the exsisting soft ware in the car and then reinstalled the same soft ware programme, they did this incase there was a glitch in the soft ware, after that i found the Eco stop start was not working, the car has been in the work shop for a total of 6 days and still it is not working, the stop start has worked 3 times since it stopped working, any ideas would be helpfull

I think you need to call LR assist again,your car is so recent there is little chance that any individual owners experience is going to help.Plus any LR independants on here,(Or any other forum) are unlikely to be familiar with this system.

• 4 years later...